Looking for a Spring Boar hunt

Bobby Mathews

AH member
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
20
Location
Idaho
Media
2
Not sure if these exist or not, Loki g for a spilling boar hint in Germany, Czechia, Austria, or Belgium in the next week or so. Here on holiday and looking for something else to do. Can be other species as well.

IMG_5018.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Romania offers a remarkably diverse and authentic hunting experience, often hard to match elsewhere in Europe. Beyond classic wild boar we can arrange unique opportunities for roebuck.
3 days of hunting, 1 wild boar regardless of size and 2 roebucks at 3500 euros all included. Landing airport Cluj-Napoca (CLJ)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,288
Latest member
e39bmwcomv
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top