Longtime lurker

Welcome Bill, glad to have you here!!
 
Howdy from Texas!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH bill.truckee!
 
Welcome Bill!
 
Giday Bill and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hello Bill, welcome. Tell us a bit about yourself, have you been to Africa yet?
 
Hello bill.trukee,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

If you live up around Trukee California, that is one of the very best parts of the “Golden State”.
As a teenager, I used to trout fish up there, including in but not limited to, the Trukee River itself.

When you have a spare moment, as Kevin Peacocke already said, do tell us about yourself.
Also, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the dark side
 
Hello everyone! Longtime lurker here, forum is a treasure trove of information.

Bill from the golden state.
Hi Bill. Welcome to transitioning from lurker to member! All the best. Sue Tidwell
 
Glad to have another convert.
Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,358
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top