Lion mount help

Oh lord Royal.
I have really liked this as an idea but with an open mouth. View attachment 47103I'm open to suggestions. My concern is that the mane wouldn't look right as the mount isn't really running.
Have you decided on your Lion mount details yet? I am hoping you went with the run photo - with only being anchored with a back foot - others floating to add to the 'speed' of it. Let us know your decision! Certainly looking forward to the final product whatever your choice - great cat!
 
Have you decided on your Lion mount details yet? I am hoping you went with the run photo - with only being anchored with a back foot - others floating to add to the 'speed' of it. Let us know your decision! Certainly looking forward to the final product whatever your choice - great cat!
Well I have made sort of a decision about it. Basically I have Denis a rough idea to start from and he is using his tremendous artistic talent and interpretation for the rest. I've decided that I'm going to keep it a seceret until it is finished then will post whatever progress pictures and the end result at the same time. Partly due to the fact I don't really know what I'm getting. Denis is incredibly talented and it will be as much a surprise to me as everyone else.
 
Love your cat, every time time I see it.
 
Well I have made sort of a decision about it. Basically I have Denis a rough idea to start from and he is using his tremendous artistic talent and interpretation for the rest. I've decided that I'm going to keep it a seceret until it is finished then will post whatever progress pictures and the end result at the same time. Partly due to the fact I don't really know what I'm getting. Denis is incredibly talented and it will be as much a surprise to me as everyone else.
Great idea - thanks for the anticipation. Look forward to the unveiling!
 
Work in progress photos are always greeted with smiles!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,243
Members
169,306
Latest member
darrickhoppe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top