Lion, Buffalo, Sable & Roan Combo Hunt Specials

Just curious, does this mean that you have to completely give up the lion, or that its just not importable to the US, thus saving documentation? I only ask because I know several people would probably take advantage of keeping it at their second home away from home in Africa, but I imagine you are selling the skins to a market that still allows them.

Wildside Outdoors, just not importable to USA....and no way we do NOT sell the Lion's Skin. The skin belongs to the US Hunter, and we offer free storage up to 3 years at our Taxidermy Workshop, hoping the ban will lift and clients can have it Mounted and then import to their USA homes/trophy rooms.

I think these Lions are still importable to Canada.

Yes Charles they are importable to Canada....Taxidermist is currently busy with a few to be exported to Canadian Trophy Rooms, hunted last year

Heeler75, Francois here I have in detail replied to your email. Looking forward to your feedback

Wildside Outdoors, just not importable to USA....and no way we do NOT sell the Lion's Skin. The skin belongs to the US Hunter, and we offer free storage up to 3 years at our Taxidermy Workshop, hoping the ban will lift and clients can have it Mounted and then import to their USA homes/trophy rooms.

I am not sure that it will be possible to import skins that was hunted during the ban period, the paper work will not match the export permits and with the new regulations everybody is putting in place these lion will be classified as lion that has been hunted in the period of the ban.

I will be careful to promise this to clients!

Best regards,

Jacques

Jacques, thanks for your opinion and input. One thing is for sure: nobody knows what the future holds for SA Lion hunting, but everybody involved have to stay positive. So, instead of throwing away or destroying the skin (because it is non-exportable to USA)...it will not do any harm to securely store it!....and be positive

Francois,

I am booked for 2017, would you consider holding prices for 2018 with an appropriate deposit?

Francois,

I am booked for 2017, would you consider holding prices for 2018 with an appropriate deposit?
Unfortunarely not. We can do with Plains game, but not on Lion hunts. Come end of the 2017, everything might change with the legislation surrounding it.
I wish it was possible, but its not.

Francois, Thank you for your response. I wish I was able to come in 2017, but am booked up

Jim Rea, you are one lucky guy to get to go on this awesome hunt! Please get lots of pics to share with those of us wanting it so bad!
Thanks
Phil

Jim Rea, you are one lucky guy to get to go on this awesome hunt! Please get lots of pics to share with those of us wanting it so bad!
Thanks
Phil
I will try my best. Believe me, I know how lucky I am.

Email sent

I see that Johan is in the U.S.. Numbers are looking good for the PA meeting. Have Johan let Me know when he plans on arriving at my Lodge

I have been watching the prices that hunts are selling for at the National SCI Convention Live Auctions. The Umlilo prices keep looking better and better.

Hi Norfolk shooter
Myself will be in the USA until mid February.
Francois will be at the BS and are looking forward to seeing you.
Met Francois today at the British Shooting show. A super chap and was very nice chatting with you. I'm sure we shall met again.

Deposit sent, flights booked, now gotta dust off the 375 H&H and get to shooting. August will be here too soon.

Thanks, will let you know immediately when deposit arrived!
Looking forward to create special hunting memories with you !

Send pictures PLEASE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross