Like an idiot.....

i will have to have a shower before i go to shopping centre phil .and id love to 6,7 or 12 beers with you one day cobber
i wish i had ve just ordered them something from them cabelas store the email said if i had ordered before the 9th of dec it would have been here for xmas

cobber? Definition please.
 
you kidding me, there is actually a shop called wally world ,:thinking: think you are taking the p..s here????:headscratch:

Agreed Spike sounds like somethi9ng out of a Chevy Chase movie!!!!

:-)!!!
 
same as mate; cobber,,,,, digga, mate ,chum .pal ,buddy .friend , all the same
they kept asking me the same thing in canadian pubs
i think they thought i was insulting them the way theyre chest kept puffing up
good old aussie slang:D
 
same as mate; cobber,,,,, digga, mate ,chum .pal ,buddy .friend , all the same
they kept asking me the same thing in canadian pubs
i think they thought i was insulting them the way theyre chest kept puffing up
good old aussie slang:D

bloody colonials ruining the queens english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

phil also try fair dinkum, bonzer and bludger, oh and if they call you a bastard it usually means they really like you!!!! :headscratch::draught:
 
hows this then australia is definately the only country on this planet where you can start a conversation with get f^#**d and not upset any one in the room
 
IMG00230-20121218-1002.jpg
hows this then australia is definately the only country on this planet where you can start a conversation with get f^#**d and not upset any one in the room

bluey your welcome to use that as an opener in my bar at home, as people usually get greeted with similar or worse. especially after midnight!!!!:draught::beer:
 
wow thats a bit posh spikey
i usually get kicked out of capo joints like that
 
wow thats a bit posh spikey
i usually get kicked out of capo joints like that

the only way to get kicked out of mine is if your too sober or pissed me off, which is usually the same thing...;) or :vomit: now that does piss me off... all that wasted booze(bloody amateurs) :biggrin::draught:
 
some guest tossed theyre coockies on my bar and wasted all that booze id be peeved to old mate, specially if that much effort went into making it look so fancy, it really looks great
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,934
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top