Levi Strauss

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
https://www.facebook.com/190918615200/posts/10161599351105201/?sfnsn=mo

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 11.21.04 AM.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Levi's has a new commercial running on TV which caters to anything liberal IMO. If you see the commercial, you will understand exactly what I mean. No cowboys, hunters, outdoorsmen etc. related to in this commercial!
 
Last edited:
The article linked describes PETA members proceeding to Levi's boardroom to protest the iconic use of leather patches on their jeans. I suspect most of the PETA members drove to the meeting. Any of them who have bug splatters on their windshields have just killed God's creatures. Honor demands sacrifice. They should kill themselves, and stand by their beliefs.....that is something I could respect. Go PETA........to believe is to act.....FWB
 
Save the earth !
Walk to Alaska in your hemp shoes and feed yourself to a grizzly.
 
Out of freakin control!
 
To quote @tarbe ”people are stupid and they suck”. Douchebagism runs rampant! Wish there was a baby seal handy here in Houston so I could act out in protest! Lol
 
Wow...LOL
 
While driving to the gym this AM, I heard a Wrangler jean ad on the radio. It was all about working and outdoor type people. After reading this thread yesterday, it made me think: Maybe we should all be buying Wrangler jeans?
 
I recently read somewhere where Levi Strauss is anti gun as well. From now on it is Wranglers or Generics for me.
 
I recently read somewhere where Levi Strauss is anti gun as well. From now on it is Wranglers or Generics for me.
I think they have been anti-gun for a long time. Now they appear to be against anything people like us appreciate. The company and all of their employees need to be in NYC...and to stay there!
 
Hard to believe the decay is growing but it is. We have the Ass Hats caving in to the Libtards way of life or the Ass Clowns that seem to think this is the right path for America. Either way, we are being surrounded more and more by Asses. Sad
 
While driving to the gym this AM, I heard a Wrangler jean ad on the radio. It was all about working and outdoor type people. After reading this thread yesterday, it made me think: Maybe we should all be buying Wrangler jeans?

It is physically impossible to ride a horse in Levi's.
 
Haven't bought Levis is 25 years or so--thats how long ago they turned on the Boy Scouts over gay scoutmaster issue...they've been bad a long time.
 
To quote @tarbe ”people are stupid and they suck”. Douchebagism runs rampant! Wish there was a baby seal handy here in Houston so I could act out in protest! Lol

Now I am sure just using a cuddly toy version would get you just as much attention and shit.......:A Banana:
 
Wrangler or Ariat. Most jeans I own are FR now
 
I'm thinking of attending a PETA meeting in giraffe-skin pants. Anybody ant to join me?

:A Stirring:
maybe one ostrich hide boot and one croc nile boot,elephant hide vest and giraffe belt.
 
In regards to this greatest country on earth’s ever increasing symptoms of its own demise, watch the recent documentary entitled:

“Seattle is Dying”

Sadly, this is one more crushing impact we all have to look forward to, as our crooks in power mandate so called “liberal” (aka: socialist) policies.
 
Levi Strauss went public last week. So stock investors may not like any political views.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,188
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top