Let's see some Zebra pics

Mountain variety in SA and East African in TZ
20220531_172758.jpg
20210930_162218.jpg
20210930_162037.jpg
 
1740320683345.png

My Zebra from NKWE Safaris, Botswana, Sept 2024.
Agreed…very challenging to hunt, also rewarding trophies. They are so wary, busted us so many times, no wonder why other species liked to hang out with them. Tasty on the grill, as well.
 
I'm very happy that so many people are as excited about zebra as me! I just think they very interesting and exciting to hunt.

I can't wait to hunt them again next year!
 
if ever wondered if a zebra is white with black stripes, or black with white stripes, maybe this pic will help decide ...
DSC00224.JPG
 
Very nice! What does a mount like that cost if you dont mind me asking?
I has that done by Kings Taxidermy in Namibia back in 2017. I can't remember the cost but $800-1000 I believe. I've seen other similar mounts, but the one from Kings had a more precise shape of Africa. Others seen have more rounded edges or a distorted shape of the continent.
 
1740415646428.png
 
I’m headed to Limcroma next year, so I’ll be on the lookout for a zebra that is at least half this cool looking.
We're going back in 2027. Franco stayed at the house this weekend at the tail end of their annual marketing tour. What a great dude.

They're getting some pretty awful flooding around the main ranch this past week, Hannes and crew were busy dealing with that, I imagine they still are. I believe Franco said there was some water up in that corner store on the way to the river. Hard to believe only 6 or 8" can get the Crocodile up out of its banks.
 
[emoji640][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji638][emoji638]]@WAB nobody bit on your question that I see, what subspecies is it? Beautiful hide!

Crawshay’s. Funny, a PH friend walked into my office and actually took a step back and asked ‘do you know what you have there?’ Indeed I do, not a subspecies you see very often. I took this one on a buffalo hunt in the upper Luangwa valley.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top