Leopard Mount

Phil S

Reaction score
Media
A beautiful Zambian Tom.

E7EB2D4E-50BB-4088-BA34-D672A1801835.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Is it your leopard?

Nice looking cat. I take it Phil S is short for Phil Soucy. The cat man taxidermist. Nice to see you on here

Very nice Phil !

I like the pose. Regal

LOVE the pose!

I've always had something similar in my mind for a leopard but on a branch. Think I like this better.

Very handsome mount!

Very nice mount Phil.

Nicely done, I am hunting leopard in 2021 so I will keep this picture as a possible mount option for mine.

thank you for sharing

Stunning, very beautiful!

AWESOME JOB!

I also love it because the facial expression matches the pose...a relaxed cat has it's ears tilted back a bit with the eyes slightly closed or relaxed a bit like in this pic.

Pure art!

It's somewhat unsettling seeing my own (albeit much smaller) cat give me the same look of disdain that your mount conveys.

This was a cat done for a client of Neil Brownlee Hunting. I just put a cat together in this pose facing the opposite direction. Sorry I have not replied, I have had trouble logging in.

That is possibly the best Leopard mount I've seen. Seldom are they presented in such a regal way. Very respectful.

FN

Excellent leopard so life like!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,