Leopard Mount

Phil S

New member
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
35
Media
1
A beautiful Zambian Tom.

E7EB2D4E-50BB-4088-BA34-D672A1801835.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! Is it your leopard?
 
Nice looking cat. I take it Phil S is short for Phil Soucy. The cat man taxidermist. Nice to see you on here
 
Very nice Phil !
 
I like the pose. Regal
 
LOVE the pose!

I've always had something similar in my mind for a leopard but on a branch. Think I like this better.
 
Very handsome mount!
 
Very nice mount Phil.
 
Nicely done, I am hunting leopard in 2021 so I will keep this picture as a possible mount option for mine.

thank you for sharing
 
Stunning, very beautiful!
 
AWESOME JOB!

I also love it because the facial expression matches the pose...a relaxed cat has it's ears tilted back a bit with the eyes slightly closed or relaxed a bit like in this pic.
 
Pure art!

It's somewhat unsettling seeing my own (albeit much smaller) cat give me the same look of disdain that your mount conveys.
 
This was a cat done for a client of Neil Brownlee Hunting. I just put a cat together in this pose facing the opposite direction. Sorry I have not replied, I have had trouble logging in.
 
That is possibly the best Leopard mount I've seen. Seldom are they presented in such a regal way. Very respectful.

FN
 
Excellent leopard so life like!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top