Lee Enfield Sporter

Here are a couple of photos of a LE that I have been playing with for a while. I have a bit of a passion for Lee Speeds. I have one original Lee Speed Sporter which will stay that way and another barreled action which is going to get a complete restoration from the ground up. I have a lovely piece of Franquette Walnut put aside for this one. I also have a Lee Enfield again in a sporter stock I made in 303/25, this one sports a period correct Pecar 4 power scope.
Unfortunately I am very time poor nowadays working in Indonesia and I don't get back to Australia as often as I would like, being away from home for a month at a time is no fun.
Anyway have a look and I hope you like what I've done so far.

View attachment 293530
I do like the dark wood contrast with the metal.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,914
Members
169,639
Latest member
AlbaAlber
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top