tsalasafari.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Experience the beauty and thrilling free range hunting in the Zimbabwean bushveld. The hunting area is approximately 150 000 acres of unspoilt wilderness made up of multiple unfenced privately owned properties sharing a boundary with Hwange National Park.

Over the past few years we at Tsala Safaris have worked extremely hard in our search for exceptional free range hunting areas that can add to our operation in South Africa and can now proudly offer these hunts to the AH community.

We have access to a variety of luxurious and comfortable hunting lodges and camps including a remodelled train station that gives the potential hunter the opportunity to experience a similar feeling to Africa’s pioneer big game hunters. Camp Selous lies on a plain with towering Lala Palms and breath-taking views overlooking the valley. Waking up to the sound of Lions roaring and the laugh of Spotted Hyena adds a whole other level of excitement to your hunt.

Our resident Zimbabwean Professional Hunters have more than 60 years of experience in pursuing Africa’s dangerous game and the results there-of is evident in trophy quality and success rate. Brandon or myself will be with you in Zim every step of the way.

The area is in Gwayi and it borders the Hwange National park. In addition to local populations Cape Buffalo and Elephant cross the border of the park into our hunting area and enables us to harvest some truly spectacular animals. In drier months the famous black train which is composed of a nucleus of 600+ Buffalo can be seen moving through the hunting area as the dust cloud they make is visible from long distances away.

The closest airport would be Victoria Falls and the hunting area is roughly a 3 hour drive from there (2.5 hours blacktop and 30 min gravel road).

The area is beautifully composed of varying terrain including the famous Mopani Forests as well as valleys, open plains, rivers and thickets. Every hunters dream when it comes to hunting the dark continent.

These hunts can be done in conjunction with other sightseeing and fishing activities due to its proximity to the “World Famous Victoria Falls” and the “Mighty Zambezi River”.

We have two Buffalo tags available for this season due to various reasons and would like to offer this to the AH community.

1 x Buffalo Bull ,7 days full days hunting.

All inclusive for $15 000.

Price includes:

- Transfer from/to VIC Falls International Airport.
- Accommodation
- All meals and drinks
- Ph and Trackers
- Hunting Vehicles
- Field prep of trophies
- Day of arrival and day of departure

Not Included:
- Flights and Travel Insurance
- Taxidermy & shipping
- Expense before and after Safaris.

2173df4e-dd3d-41e7-a2ef-bc684da3cc0d.JPG

f5214691-de64-40f0-8b4c-7e1bdcbbe930.JPG

You are most welcome to me for any additional info.

Regards

Rouan

Looks like an awesome opportunity for somebody. Hopefully somebody on here can do this hunt.

Experience the beauty and thrilling free range hunting in the Zimbabwean bushveld. The hunting area is approximately 150 000 acres of unspoilt wilderness made up of multiple unfenced privately owned properties sharing a boundary with Hwange National Park.

Over the past few years we at Tsala Safaris have worked extremely hard in our search for exceptional free range hunting areas that can add to our operation in South Africa and can now proudly offer these hunts to the AH community.

We have access to a variety of luxurious and comfortable hunting lodges and camps including a remodelled train station that gives the potential hunter the opportunity to experience a similar feeling to Africa’s pioneer big game hunters. Camp Selous lies on a plain with towering Lala Palms and breath-taking views overlooking the valley. Waking up to the sound of Lions roaring and the laugh of Spotted Hyena adds a whole other level of excitement to your hunt.

Our resident Zimbabwean Professional Hunters have more than 60 years of experience in pursuing Africa’s dangerous game and the results there-of is evident in trophy quality and success rate. Brandon or myself will be with you in Zim every step of the way.

The area is in Gwayi and it borders the Hwange National park. In addition to local populations Cape Buffalo and Elephant cross the border of the park into our hunting area and enables us to harvest some truly spectacular animals. In drier months the famous black train which is composed of a nucleus of 600+ Buffalo can be seen moving through the hunting area as the dust cloud they make is visible from long distances away.

The closest airport would be Victoria Falls and the hunting area is roughly a 3 hour drive from there (2.5 hours blacktop and 30 min gravel road).

The area is beautifully composed of varying terrain including the famous Mopani Forests as well as valleys, open plains, rivers and thickets. Every hunters dream when it comes to hunting the dark continent.

These hunts can be done in conjunction with other sightseeing and fishing activities due to its proximity to the “World Famous Victoria Falls” and the “Mighty Zambezi River”.

We have two Buffalo tags available for this season due to various reasons and would like to offer this to the AH community.

1 x Buffalo Bull ,7 days full days hunting.

All inclusive for $15 000.

Price includes:

- Transfer from/to VIC Falls International Airport.
- Accommodation
- All meals and drinks
- Ph and Trackers
- Hunting Vehicles
- Field prep of trophies
- Day of arrival and day of departure

Not Included:
- Flights and Travel Insurance
- Taxidermy & shipping
- Expense before and after Safaris.

View attachment 602773

View attachment 602774

You are most welcome to me for any additional info.

Regards

Rouan
I’m going back for a buffalo hunt in 26 with this wonderful incredible family!!!! Cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Hunting with them in Moz for my leopard in 25 to complete my big 5 quest being my last animal to reach my personal quest

Hi Bill

Yes great opportunity for anyone to jump on for excellent buffalo hunting opportunity.

As it gets drier later in the year the "Black train " starts moving trough the area and its an incredible sight.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrimKetoBoostsupplement

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.