TANZANIA, SOUTH AFRICA, NAMIBIA, BOTSWANA, ZIMBABWE, CAMEROON
CONSERVATION INITIATIVE
7 Day Hunt to include daily rates and other fees

1x Non exportable Elephant,
1x Non exportable Buffalo
1x Non exportable Hippo
1x Non exportable Zebra
US$ 17 900

The communities of the East Caprivi conservancies are having their annual tribal festival and therefore require meat as per allocated government agreement . This unique opportunity will give you a chance to hunt ONE Cape Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo and Zebra. Please note that non-trophy animals are not exportable.

fullsizeoutput_2e9f.jpeg

Includes:
Commercial flight from Windhoek to Katima Mulilo
Guide fees, Accommodation & meals for one hunter during safari
All tags fees and permits

Not Included:
Pre and Post Safari Cost such as hotel accommodation and related transfers
International Flight
Safari Upgrades to included exportable species

Preferred dates: 15-20 July, but alternative dates can be arranged.

Please contact us for more information!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my kind of deal! Lots of pictures need taking! If I wasn’t already booked, I’d be all over this! At my age, I don’t need trophies all over the house, only grand experiences to remember!
Hope someone jumps on this! It will be awesome!

A buffalo hunt in the Caprivi can cost more than this hunt in total. If I wasn't already booked this Sept......
Bruce

Great deal but unlike @Ridgewalker I am younger than him I want see my trophies on the wall..;) Just messin with ya buddy!

PM sent

Great deal but unlike @Ridgewalker I am younger than him I want see my trophies on the wall..;) Just messin with ya buddy!
You’re a hard man JB!
I would love to hunt the Caprivi and this is the only way I could probably afford it. This just sounds like it would be an awesome adventure in one of Africa ‘s great game locations!

You’re a hard man JB!
I would love to hunt the Caprivi and this is the only way I could probably afford it. This just sounds like it would be an awesome adventure in one of Africa ‘s great game locations!
You know your my buddy. I completely agree with you, would be an unbelievable trip!

What a great opportunity to hunt this area, especially if not bringing home trophies doesn't bother you! Like another said earlier, this is like the cost of just a buff hunt in that area!

WOW this would be a fun hunt!

Did anyone get this hunt?

Did anyone get this hunt?
I'm trying to get export permits for my firearms...RSA has just recently changed their laws....now application must be done 3x months before!!!;
Will try to arrange use of PH rifles...need two as going with my son!!
Bruce

Im told if you fly out of Dulles you don’t need a permit because you wont spend the night in Joberg. Have Express Travel check on it.
JMT

I'm trying to get export permits for my firearms...RSA has just recently changed their laws....now application must be done 3x months before!!!;
Will try to arrange use of PH rifles...need two as going with my son!!
Bruce
Oops, I just realized you live in RSA! Best of luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois