Kudu Pictures

4FF64BA7-1DE5-478D-9C95-BECAC43AB70E.jpeg

Limpopo with @Limcroma Safaris
Very happy with this this big guy!
 
IMG_5346.JPG


Taken at tallyho last week
 
ef20abca-569e-4072-8d1e-b3d6d43c965e.jpg


Take today at tallyho
 
I could never get tired of hunting Kudus, my favorite antelope.
 
I think I finally figured out how to load this picture. I thought you guys would be interested in the body size of this bull. The PH (Mike Heath) claimed it was the largest bodied bull he had taken in the Upper Luangwa. The hunt was on the furthest upstream hunting concession on the Luangwa. I believe that it was called Lundu. We flew in to Chikwa, the next concession downstream (also Mike's area at the time).
 
I took this picture in 2021, the young bull jumping a cow fence as the gemsbok in the background preparing to slide under the same fence.

9C0F7C60-25DB-4457-A094-58EDB08B8D83.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great hunt with Reon and his crew at African Barefoot Safaris this June.
looking forward to a return trip in a couple of years.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with our expert team of outfitters. Feast your eyes on this stunning collage of Kudu. From the breathtaking scenery to the excitement of the hunt, our guides will take you on a journey in pursuit of big game. Whether you're an experienced hunter or a newcomer seeking a new challenge, we've got you covered. Book your hunt with us today and let's create unforgettable memories together!

#kudu #greaterkudu #wildlife #hunting #huntingforlife #southafricanhunting #huntingsouthafrica #southafricanhunters #easterncape #huntingseason #africahunting #southafrica #safari #huntingsafari #huntinglife #umlilosafaris
Kudu 2 collage.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top