Kiwi

Kiwi

New member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi all I am a new member from New Zealand, I hope to hunt in Mozambique next year and have found this site helpful all ready.
 
Welcome to AH Kiwi! if you have any questions feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer them for you. Enjoy your hunt.
 
Welcome to AH.

What are you hoping to hunt in Moz?
 
Welcome to AH, Kiwi!
 
Welcome Kiwi! Ive got some great Moz specials that ill be posting soon! Stay tuned.
 
Would like to hunt Buffalo, Sable, Eland and Nyala.
 
Welcome Kiwi! Someday I will make it over to your beautiful country.
 
Welcome to AH and gooduck in Moz
 
Welcome Kiwi! Will your trip to Mozambique be your first trip to Africa?
 
It will be my third trip, I have been to Namibia twice
 
Welcome to AH, Kiwi !
 
Welcome aboard! Great place to get good hunting information. Looking forward to seeing you photo's from your trip!
 
Hi Kiwi

welcome to AH you should give SA a try! been to you country once have a friend staying there and he is also fond of shooting there in the new Plymouth area.

Enjoy
 
Welcome to AH Kiwi! Hope to hear from your hunt when you get back...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top