Kimber Montana 30-06

LSTIEN458

Reaction score
Kimber Montana in 30-06
Comes with original box and manual, and Talley 1” Rings. Has fired less than 40rds

$1,000 plus shipping

3AD72C62-0EDD-4C69-AD15-32FB0E450BC5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What he is saying. Prove you are not a scammer.
Take another picture. On a piece of paper write your screen name and date it. Have that next to the rifle in the picture.
That’s one way to prove you are legit.
I will do that when I get back home this evening. I have been a member of Africa hunting for at least a year. Thank you for the clarification.

I will do that when I get back home this evening. I have been a member of Africa hunting for at least a year. Thank you for the clarification.

There has been an influx of scammers and rip offs lately so folks are just apprehensive with anyone that doesn’t routinely post or isn’t personally known to other members or hasn’t previously sold things here…

That’s a nice rifle at a good price… I’m not in the market for a 30-06 mountain type rifle.. but I actually know someone that is right now.. I’d be happy to let him know about your rifle once there’s a little more confidence in the sale..

I have been on here since October of 2020. Love reading all the post and looking at the beautiful rifles for sale. Africa Hunting is one of the few places I have found where control round feed rifles are actually cool.
CRF is cool everywhere. There must just be places where people have their head in the wrong place.

I had been looking for one of these for a couple of years. Finally found one a month ago. It has some issues I have to fix, but if this one is still around and I can’t fix the one I bought, I’ll get with you.
I have one in Bob Nelson’s favorite caliber that shoots the first 3 shots in 1/2” consistently. I‘m in hopes I can get the one I bought in 30-06 to shoot under an inch. So far the best factory ammo (Federal Terminal Ascent) has only made 1 3/16”. Not bad, but not up to my expectations. Starting to reload for it this week to hopefully get under 1”.
These are awesome mountain rifles! Just the right weight IMO&E.
1706492255597.jpeg

1706492300927.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a Montana in .223 and have been happy with it. Had a Kimber 30 years ago that was a problem and wouldn't eject half the time. Glad to hear they have corrected the issues.

I have a Montana in .223 and have been happy with it. Had a Kimber 30 years ago that was a problem and wouldn't eject half the time. Glad to hear they have corrected the issues.
This Montana functions flawlessly love Kimber rifles just working on some custom builds, a 223 Montana would be awesome.

My wife has a Kimber Montana in 300 WSM that shoots 165 grain Nosler Accubonds very accurately. One in 30-06 would make a great Mountain rifle. Nice rifle you have, and GLWS.

Wonderful rifles !! I have one in 325WSM shoots 200gr Accubonds in a 1/2" :) GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiamahi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.