Just In.....Kimber Caprivi 458 Lott

TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Just picked up this Kimber 458 Lott today. Beautiful wood on this one! Unfired, with only a few safe marks on the stock. Weight is dead on 8lbs 8oz with no scope installed. Shallow V rear three leaf sights and white adjustable front sight, come to point perfectly. Red Decelerator recoil pad of proper proportions. Drilled and tapped for 8-40 scope mount screws.

I loaded up a few rounds of Cutting Edge 450gr solids this evening to check for feed and function, which are perfect. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!

20210922_201129.jpg
20210922_201149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Great wood

Really nice enjoy the rifle let us know how it shoots?

She's a looker....

Very nice Toby.

Just picked up this Kimber 458 Lott today. Beautiful wood on this one! Unfired, with only a few safe marks on the stock. Weight is dead on 8lbs 8oz with no scope installed. Shallow V rear three leaf sights and white adjustable front sight, come to point perfectly. Red Decelerator recoil pad of proper proportions. Drilled and tapped for 8-40 scope mount screws.

I loaded up a few rounds of Cutting Edge 450gr solids this evening to check for feed and function, which are perfect. Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!

View attachment 426002View attachment 426003
Are you getting pictures ready for the for sale ad?

Beautiful rifle, I am curious to read your report. I'm comfortable with a 416REM also shot a 470NE which I did not feel was much more. I hear the 458Lott earns the last part of her name. A lott of recoil. Knowing how found you are of your 416 model 70. It will be nice to know your comparison thoughts.

That is almost nice enough to be a Winchester!!!!!!! I like.......

So smooth!

Damn, that's a fine looking rifle. That coming with us next year??

Congrats on the beautiful new add!

Patience. Someone here is going to get a great opportunity on a fine rifle. :cool:

How long before you put this one up for sale or are you bringing it on our group hunt next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.