AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
wswat - If he looks to have mass and age (thick chest, dark black, sagging belly, etc...) and most importantly, you have enjoyed the stalk and you think he is beautiful...put him on the wall and don't worry about the inches.

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Buff-Buster has to continue to torture me with his avatar :hail:....one day me an Mr. Sable will have a meeting :). On the last trip, I said "bang" with my gun pointed at a nice sable, no monster but he was "nice".

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Buff-Buster has to continue to torture me with his avatar :hail:....one day me an Mr. Sable will have a meeting :). On the last trip, I said "bang" with my gun pointed at a nice sable, no monster but he was "nice".

LOL my "air" gun gets a good work out too!!!

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)

Sorry Eric..not the intent for sure...lol I've always said "I'd rather be lucky , than good". That was definately the case with my Sable. I'd love to be there when you and Mr Sable have that meeting! Drinks would be on me!

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).
That 43 incher looks very familiar to me, that s my good friend and hunting buddy Luis, with PH Ekstian in the Limpopo, where I ll be in a week s time :whoo: :barmy:

enysse

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
That 43 incher looks very familiar to me, that s my good friend and hunting buddy Luis, with PH Ekstian in the Limpopo, where I ll be in a week s time :whoo: :barmy:

Time to upgrade that hunt :daydreaming:? :tongue:

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State ).

archerman

AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
www.africasafarihunts.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club Int'l, Maya Archery Club
Hunted
Canada, USA, South Africa
These are all nice trophies above......Sable are one of the most majestic of the Antelope anywhere...

Here is one I shot in June of this year in Limpopo Province.. Horns measured 44"

One frontal shot at 224 Yds. Using my Griffin and Howe 30.06.

There is no Ground Shrinkage on these guys. (Bigger than they Look when u get close)

IMG_0779.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
500 Nitro Express

Latest profile posts

geoff rath wrote on Von Gruff's profile.
G'day, Von Gruff; Could you give me an idea on your Bearded Chef Knife, as per your posted photos, delivered to Australia? I'd like to reward a good mate (excellent amateur chef) who has done me big favours in the past. Cheers, Geoff Rath
Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on TERMINATOR's profile.
I just received a forwarded e-mail from you, concerning our Web Site. We just finished a leopard hunt yesterday. While on the hunt my wife mentioned to me that she had finally had it with the person that was maintaining the site and that she was going to get someone else to maintain the site.

If the site is not active you can contact me thru the AH forum.

Cheers, Lon Denney
Tokoloshe Safaris,
Zimbabwe
Bwana Man wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Interested in the
  • JP Sauer 90 Luxus .375 H&H West German with EAW swing mounts and Varix III 2.5-8x40 scope (Euro Model hand rubbed oil, express sights) 99.9%
yamoon wrote on C.W. Richter's profile.
Hello
The book is still available, I will consider it sold. Personal check is fine. Send me your address.
Thanks
Michael
[redacted]
Mark Audino wrote on ryno111's profile.
Hi Ryan,
Did this note come to you as a private message?
Thanks,
Mark