Johnny Blues safari taxidermy progress

Looks good, love the base! I know JB is happy!

Another great looking Top of Texas Taxidermy mount! I’m amazed at your creativity Erik! You’re really showing respect to each animal.

ive said it once,ill say it again,WOW!!!!

so johnny,any time off for a rest period,or keep striking while the iron is hot??
You kidding Ed?, he’s working on the buffalo base as I’m typing this. We just chose color for the stain. No rest till it’s in my house! As I’m typing this Erik and I are chatting on WhatsApp!

Working on the buff base now

FD19A204-DFFB-4355-B40D-E74938672090.jpeg
6588D53A-F607-4131-AEBC-8E37324A0812.jpeg
82A9FEB7-F7FF-4CC8-89CA-1A06BCCA2413.jpeg

Telling you guys...this is going to be fabulous! The inside has been stained with one coat so far. Great color

You kidding Ed?, he’s working on the buffalo base as I’m typing this. We just chose color for the stain. No rest till it’s in my house! As I’m typing this Erik and I are chatting on WhatsApp!
i agree johnny,do you have his kids as hostages,lets keep the pressure on.

i agree johnny,do you have his kids as hostages,lets keep the pressure on.
No Ed I have the second best.....$$$$$ I owe him! All kidding aside I couldn’t ask for a better experience with a taxidermist.

WOW, that waterbuck is a stud. Great work too Gizmo, you are one talented individual.

JB, keep cracking that whip, seems like Gizmo likes to work, hungry, sick, with little sleep, and under pressure. Oh, and drink wine when no one is looking. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WOW, that waterbuck is a stud. Great work too Gizmo, you are one talented individual.

JB, keep cracking that whip, seems like Gizmo likes to work, hungry, sick, with little sleep, and under pressure. Oh, and drink wine when no one is looking. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
LMAO...Yes he was a good bull.No worries I m all over Erik. I actually give him 4 am wake up calls.....LOL Just kidding. Gotta know when to stop!

Thank you. I’ll actually drink even if someone is looking though :LOL:

Beautiful waterbuck and I love the habitat! next base is looking really cool too!!(y)

Everything looks great so far, getting excited to see the encore buff!
Congrats Johnny.
Great work Erik.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross