Joe Rogan Kills Triceratops on Hunting Safari

The Taliban have Apache parts for sale, thanks to dickhead Joe Biden i will try to contact them.
Buy a new Chevy pickup from them while your at it. You could get it for a song.... or maybe a dance? Ha! Ha!

Buy a new Chevy pickup from them while your at it. You could get it for a song.... or maybe a dance? Ha! Ha!
They want you to convert to Islam or they wont deal with you ,may be i will go down to the local mosque & see if they can help me, if i play the racist card right the Australian Government may help me set up a meeting with them, i hope they take Visa card. :D

Last edited:
They want you to convert to Islam or they wont deal with you ,may be i will go down to the local mosque & see if they can help me
Just send them a photo of you holding the Koran book?

I did not think about that . just looking for the right equipment. Now we know there still around i am determined to bag one. might have to get a bigger house for for the mount. My wife thinks this virus has scrambled my brain can she be right?o_O and i do not need any more guns.
@rdog
Mate our brains were scrambled well before the China flu.

There will be that guy trying to kill one with a 22lr and a spear or some shit.
@TroyF
In they days of yore I remember my elders telling me they used spear and woomera and British Brown bess after invasion.
Some even speared the while galloping past on their pet T Rex.
We even had a word for people that were lousy hunters that failed to bring game home.
They were called VEGETARIAN.

They want you to convert to Islam or they wont deal with you ,may be i will go down to the local mosque & see if they can help me, if i play the racist card right the Australian Government may help me set up a meeting with them, i hope they take Visa card. :D
@rdog
No need to convert mate they are offering some of them to Australia at discount prices to help our military get a bit more fire power.
Even if we take them up on the offer they will have more than us but it makes them look good to the rest of the world

@rdog
No need to convert mate they are offering some of them to Australia at discount prices to help our military get a bit more fire power.
Even if we take them up on the offer they will have more than us but it makes them look good to the rest of the world
Channel 9 was trying to bring some out to help with their court case against the SAS .& the VC winner Ben Robert Smith, the Americans on this forum may not know about this witch hunt on our elite military accusing them of war crimes in Afghanistan

Last edited:
You know there is a simple & cheap way out of this " what gun do you use on a Triceratops." debate a RPG low cost readily available & you could throw the launcher away if confronted by any of the save the Dinosaurs radicals. you would not want to do that with a nice Holland & Holland or Westley Richards Double.:cry:

You know there is a simple & cheap way out of this " what gun do you use on a Triceratops." debate a RPG low cost readily available & you could throw the launcher away if confronted by any of the save the Dinosaurs radicals. you would not want to do that with a nice Holland & Holland or Westley Richards Double.:cry:
RPG's only work on raptors lol.

I'd go for a quad m2

1635473802649.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois