Joe Rogan Kills Triceratops on Hunting Safari

Tanks

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I am surprised they don't know about the Spielberg hoax on FB.

1634581206489.png

WebleyGreene455

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Was that on an island off the coast of Costa Rica?
The Costa Rican government cannot confirm nor deny the existence of prehistoric animals on islands that may or may not exist.

All further inquiries may be directed to InGen Corporation's legal representative.

WebleyGreene455

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Always wanted a bird hunting trip on that island. Which shot size would you guys advice for a Pterodactyl? Is my 12 gauge enough gun?
You are hereby informed by InGen Corporation that Isla Sorna & Isla Nublar are private property and have been declared no-travel zones by the Costa Rican government. Trespassers will be prosecuted.

InGen Corp. is not responsible for any injury, dismemberment, or death incurred by trespassing on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of genetically-engineered organisms on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of scientific installations or defunct theme parks on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of genetically-engineered organisms outside of private company property and is not responsible for any injury, dismemberment, or death incurred by any such alleged organisms outside of private company property.

International Genetics Incorporated
We Make Your Future

Rocked and Loaded

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NWTF
If these stupid people were in Australia they would vote for the Greens & Labour party we have a bunch of off with the fairy's wankers in this world what happened to common sense. What caliber rifle was Joe using ?;)
Probably .577 Tyrannosaur, the natural predator of Triceratops. ;)

CoElkHunter

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Jesus Christ lol never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people are lol
Thanks for sharing!!!
That's really the amazing part about all of this. These morons signing the petition are many of the same ones that voted for China Joe! They don't even know what they're signing.

R.M.C.

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
U.S. and Canada
Yeah and one dumb fuck said he didn't know tricertops were still around lol. And he totally believes now there are dinosaurs in parts of Africa that can be hunted with the correct permits and even export the trophy home to the US. He probably was running around all day telling people about it lol

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Not to be too pedantic as I have been accused of being; but this is not a democracy, its a Constitutional Republic, or at least it was founded as such.
I dont see it lasting 15 years at the rate we are going.
to quote: "well Mr Franklin, what have you given us?" "a Republic Madam ( Elizabeth Powel ), if you can keep it".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igorbbk

Latest profile posts

Tom Leoni wrote on Nyati67's profile.
Nyatyi, what's the tube dia. on your S&B?
Brian wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
CM,
That is nice work! I would like that cartridge slide for 50-110 Win. I would also use it for 500 S&W. Six cartridge loops would be perfect for me.

I will send you payment immediately.

Thank you,
Akunasek wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
do you still have the Ithaca 10 ga semi auto?
kdenn wrote on TROPHY SHIPPERS's profile.
Afternoon, going to South Africa August 22 hunting with wife. will need your help with trophies. what information and how soon do you need it? went to the website and completed the form but seems i have negative energy or something with electronic communication often.
thanks for your help
ken dennison
Docpk wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
I would but the Swarovski scope