Joe Rogan Kills Triceratops on Hunting Safari

I am surprised they don't know about the Spielberg hoax on FB.

1634581206489.png

Was that on an island off the coast of Costa Rica?
The Costa Rican government cannot confirm nor deny the existence of prehistoric animals on islands that may or may not exist.

All further inquiries may be directed to InGen Corporation's legal representative.

The Costa Rican government cannot confirm nor deny the existence of prehistoric animals on islands that may or may not exist.

All further inquiries may be directed to InGen Corporation's legal representative.
This was a win.

Always wanted a bird hunting trip on that island. Which shot size would you guys advice for a Pterodactyl? Is my 12 gauge enough gun?
Probably with good heavy loads. Pterosaurs were relatively delicate, at least based on bone structure.

Always wanted a bird hunting trip on that island. Which shot size would you guys advice for a Pterodactyl? Is my 12 gauge enough gun?
You are hereby informed by InGen Corporation that Isla Sorna & Isla Nublar are private property and have been declared no-travel zones by the Costa Rican government. Trespassers will be prosecuted.

InGen Corp. is not responsible for any injury, dismemberment, or death incurred by trespassing on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of genetically-engineered organisms on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of scientific installations or defunct theme parks on private company property. InGen Corp. cannot confirm nor deny the existence of genetically-engineered organisms outside of private company property and is not responsible for any injury, dismemberment, or death incurred by any such alleged organisms outside of private company property.

International Genetics Incorporated
We Make Your Future

If these stupid people were in Australia they would vote for the Greens & Labour party we have a bunch of off with the fairy's wankers in this world what happened to common sense. What caliber rifle was Joe using ?;)
Probably .577 Tyrannosaur, the natural predator of Triceratops. ;)

Jesus Christ lol never ceases to amaze me how stupid some people are lol
Thanks for sharing!!!
That's really the amazing part about all of this. These morons signing the petition are many of the same ones that voted for China Joe! They don't even know what they're signing.

Yeah and one dumb fuck said he didn't know tricertops were still around lol. And he totally believes now there are dinosaurs in parts of Africa that can be hunted with the correct permits and even export the trophy home to the US. He probably was running around all day telling people about it lol

We are so screwed.....
+1. After seeing this I’m going to have to recalculate my prediction as to how long we will survive as a Democratic country. It was fifty years, but now I’m thinking 25-30 years? That might be optimistic.

Not to be too pedantic as I have been accused of being; but this is not a democracy, its a Constitutional Republic, or at least it was founded as such.
I dont see it lasting 15 years at the rate we are going.
to quote: "well Mr Franklin, what have you given us?" "a Republic Madam ( Elizabeth Powel ), if you can keep it".

Not many countries you could get away with that in, at least he didn't have them running around backwards with no pants on to stave off terrorism.
Careful now, Townsend @Bob Nelson 35Whelen has done that very thing to “stave off” the .243 for hunting. Just saying?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg