Ithaca. 410 double

503

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
418
Reaction score
1,096
Location
Illinois
Media
3
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
I bought a cool Ithaca double shotgun in .410. Says western arms long range gun on the top of the barrels. Has 3" chambers, modified and full fixed chokes and one trigger.

Shoots well, I got some Boss #5s for duck season this year. SN dates it to the early 1940s. Does anyone have one of these or have any more info on them?

Cheers

IMG_20190720_183102131.jpg
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. Interesting that it’s a single trigger gun.
 
Very cool. Interesting that it’s a single trigger gun.
Most of the ones I've seen are double triggers. It actually has the cutout where the trigger is for a second trigger so I guess that part was used on both variations of the gun.
 
Don't need it but sure would like to own a .410 double.

Agreed. I have a model 42 skeet gun and an ultra XS o/u in .410 with 30” tubes. It seems like a SxS would be a great addition!
 
Agreed. I have a model 42 skeet gun and an ultra XS o/u in .410 with 30” tubes. It seems like a SxS would be a great addition!
I mean since when is needing something necessary to buy it haha.... Besides I like using it because I can pretend like I'm on safari when I'm shooting crows or armadillos
 
I have a Stoeger Coach gun that is a .410 double that I love to use on grouse and rabbits while I am on my ATV usually out hunting deer or elk.

You will love it, I know that I do mine.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,361
Members
169,742
Latest member
RogerSwade
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top