Introduction

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Hello to all! Big fan of the the page. I'm from Oklahoma, but have lived in a lot of different states. I have been hunting since I shot my first duck at 8, and am an avid whitetail hunter. I have spent considerable time in East Africa for work, but have not yet had the chance to hunt on the continent. I am planning to hunt Namibia in 2025 or 2026.
Dear B/

Enjoy the planning process, have fun deciding where you want to create your memories...
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
We are situated in North-West of Namibia.

You are welcome to have a look at our website: www.leopardlegend.com or send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com we will send you our pricelist and a detailed quotation.

Enjoy!
L'wyk and Julene Jansen van Vuuren
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,635
Members
168,921
Latest member
PhilB6135
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top