Introduction

B.Slash(B/)

AH member
Reaction score
Hello to all! Big fan of the the page. I'm from Oklahoma, but have lived in a lot of different states. I have been hunting since I shot my first duck at 8, and am an avid whitetail hunter. I have spent considerable time in East Africa for work, but have not yet had the chance to hunt on the continent. I am planning to hunt Namibia in 2025 or 2026.

Welcome to AH B.Slash(B/)! Nice to have you join us on the posting side.

Hello to all! Big fan of the the page. I'm from Oklahoma, but have lived in a lot of different states. I have been hunting since I shot my first duck at 8, and am an avid whitetail hunter. I have spent considerable time in East Africa for work, but have not yet had the chance to hunt on the continent. I am planning to hunt Namibia in 2025 or 2026.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Hello B.Slash(B/),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

welcome welcome welcome

B.Slash(B/), welcome to the AH forum! Best of luck in your 2025 Namibia adventure!

Welcome B.Slash

You'll definitely find all you need to know here! Good luck on Namibia and keep us updated?

Welcome B/.

Welcome aboard!

Giday B.Slash(B/) and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome Sir

I hope that you have a great experience on this site, everybody is very helpful here and feel free to talk with me about Namibia. Born and raised in Namibia and run my outfit in the beautiful North West Namibia. My website www.leopardlegend.com will give you all the info you need, if not just email us with any questions. Good luck hope you have fun planning your trip.

Welcome to AH! I hope that you will have a great time planning your hunt.
You will have a great time hunting in Namibia.
You are welcome to have a look at our website: www.jamyhunts.com
If you have any questions about hunting in Namibia, you are welcome to contact us at info@jamyhunt.com

Good luck with the planning, you will get great feedback and advice from the members on this group too.

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! Let us know if you have any questions...

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.

Welcome to AH! Planning is half the fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg