Introduction of African Hunts & Safaris South Africa

erf046

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Firstly, thank you Jerome for all your assistance in getting us set up, we appreciate you and your team's efforts to make this a great place for all like minded people.

From myself and Nicus, it is at last, a dream come true, being able to introduce our business on this forum.

We joined forces to the end of 2022, after we both have hunted for other outfitters for several years, to do what we are passionate about, people, hunting and nature.

Nicus as Outfitter and DG PH is known throughout the industry as an honourable guy and gentle giant. I handle all the logistics and coordinate all the behind the scenes action and Ph under him.

Its our privilege to launch our website www.africanhuntssafaris.com after months of work, which is still being modified in some sections, but is ready now and online.Please keep a look out at our deals on offer within the next 24 hours, which will be exclusive to AH members as part of our opening special.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions, also please feel free to comment on our website, should you feel that it lacks in some areas.
We trust that we would see some members in the future and assure you of our best service at all time.

Regards.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to the best African hunting site. Your at the right place to show off what you can offer to lots of seasoned safari hunters.

Welcome.

MB

Dear Gerrie and Nicus, welcome to AH. Your web site looks great, maybe add more FAQ's in time, like 'do you hire guns?' Etc

In future perhaps consider special offers for locals on short notice to fill gaps, etc.
good luck with your venture,
Kevin

Dear Gerrie and Nicus, welcome to AH. Your web site looks great, maybe add more FAQ's in time, like 'do you hire guns?' Etc

In future perhaps consider special offers for locals on short notice to fill gaps, etc.
good luck with your venture,
Kevin

Kevin thank you for your positive feedback, it is always welcome.

Welcome to AH. Look forward to seeing your specials and learning more about the hunts offered.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome!

Giday Gerrie and Nicus and welcome to the A H forums which is always better for the great sponsers who support the forum.

:S Welcome: to AH!

Howdy

Great to have you here on the greatest forum on earth!!

Welcome!

Hello African Hunts & Safaris,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Good Day and welcome always nice to see another company join the group and best of luck to you from South Dakota

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, thanks for being a sponsor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!