Introducing....The New 270 WLFUM (WINCHESTER LONG FAT ULTRA MAGNUM)

Armor piercing rounds are now obsolete. This hits at such high velocity it simply melts the armor.

I’m smiling here thinking about the tongue of fire that would spit from the barrel of this awesome caliber.
You would need a PH to set up the sticks and a second tracker to set up the chair your ass would get blown back into from the recoil.

Although I think this is a must have set-up I think it is redundant... I mean I've been told that all you need is a .375 for everything! Maybe you should hinge your marketing on the 17" barrel... or even better market it or give out free samples to ANTIFA but only with 6" barrels

@TOBY458 How about a water jacket to keep the barrel cool. Like we had on the vickers back in WWI. One then can also have a ready supply of hot water to make tea!!!!
1603872655921.png

Wondered how long it would
While you mention the 17 and 19 inch barrels I bet it's true potential would come from at least a 36 inch to maybe in the 40s at that burn rate.

The modern Kentucky long rifle is back!
Our special propellant RL37 has been developed with a special coating that provides complete ignition in as little as 9", just in case we at FN decide to develop a handgun for our new round. The 17" barrel on our standard rifle is merely there for sight radius.

Although I think this is a must have set-up I think it is redundant... I mean I've been told that all you need is a .375 for everything! Maybe you should hinge your marketing on the 17" barrel... or even better market it or give out free samples to ANTIFA but only with 6" barrels

Perhaps we could neck the .375 down to .17 and turn it into a real charge stopper!

I'm with you here!! I'll start the marketing this side.

I can see arguments in the future with is the best... this will work like a Star Wars laser!

With the right bullet design we could get a red mist to emanate from his arse on a frontal shot. Now wouldn’t that be something to see?!?

This is not far from the truth sir. We have worked with Delta to ensure a seemless flight while traveling with this weapon. Once the TSA has inspected your baggage, they will open up an isle seat for your new Winchester designed carry case to travel along with you on board. No more waiting in long lines for your gun case to arrive! Also, once in Africa, you will be provided with a lifetime carry permit, just for being the proud owner of the new 270 WLFUM! (Not valid in Ethiopia).
Got a few dispensaries around your neck of the woods?

With the right bullet design we could get a red mist to emanate from his arse on a frontal shot. Now wouldn’t that be something to see?!?
If we lengthen the neck we could insert two bullets. Two ultra mega velocity .17 with one trigger pull. That would also end the argument as to which is better/faster, a double rifle or a bolt action. We on to a winner here for sure!

If we lengthen the neck we could insert two bullets. Two ultra mega velocity .17 with one trigger pull. That would also end the argument as to which is better/faster, a double rifle or a bolt action. We on to a winner here for sure!

3 cycles of the bolt, six shots, buff is dead gutted, and the hide is hanging in a nearby tree! What could possibly go wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois