Interesting Trophy Room

Very nice. There is a collection like this at Cumberland University in Lebanon Tn. It's a shame when someone hunts a lifetime and builds a fine trophy room only to have family give it away when they are gone.

I agree. I imagine that since the business building here is named after him, he may have donated it himself after where he was storing them in his meat packing factory had a fire but I am not sure.
 
I agree. I imagine that since the business building here is named after him, he may have donated it himself after where he was storing them in his meat packing factory had a fire but I am not sure.

He did donate them. (or the family did)
 
at 78 im starting to wonder what im going to do with my guns and trophies if i out live my wife.
 
at 78 im starting to wonder what im going to do with my guns and trophies if i out live my wife.

It is certainly something to plan for, either way.
 
Brickburn, do you have an assistant named "WATSON" that finds the answers to all these diverse questions. LOL
 
at 78 im starting to wonder what im going to do with my guns and trophies if i out live my wife.

You are going to put me, your poor Walmart coworker, in your will. I'll bring the Shipping container up there and load it all up!
 
You are going to put me, your poor Walmart coworker, in your will. I'll bring the Shipping container up there and load it all up!
just might take you up on that.but youll have to learn the art of handgun hunting.
 
Very cool! I live about 90 mins from the University. I wonder how long that collection has been there? I dated a girl that went to school there back in 2008 and either she did not know about it or never told me.. hmmm!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top