Inspiration

I'll have to say my living room. It is where most my African trophies are, except the Warthog which is in our office. Wife didn't like him outside, so he is keeping company to my FL hog. LOL!!!!
View attachment 397663View attachment 397665

Top picture is with the new flooring. :)
It may not be African, but I love that classic French Empire yellow.

In my little hangout, the outdoors is kinda in your face... with Africa mixed right in.

Also, the smell of steaks cooking over the firepit takes me back there.
r5.jpg

r15.JPG

We are going on a very brief three day meat hunt tomorrow, zebra, couple of impala, just the three of us and Josiah our camp hand. Decided to set up the full camp, tents, kitchen the lot, so our inspiration has been looking at the requirements and past lists and planning. This is a dry run for the safari in July, there will be 6 of us on that one, full on retro.

Image1618748826.054837.jpg

Sunset over our braai takes me back to Africa every time.

We are going on a very brief three day meat hunt tomorrow, zebra, couple of impala, just the three of us and Josiah our camp hand. Decided to set up the full camp, tents, kitchen the lot, so our inspiration has been looking at the requirements and past lists and planning. This is a dry run for the safari in July, there will be 6 of us on that one, full on retro.
I'm so jealous right now. Good luck!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.