Inspiration

I'll have to say my living room. It is where most my African trophies are, except the Warthog which is in our office. Wife didn't like him outside, so he is keeping company to my FL hog. LOL!!!!
View attachment 397663View attachment 397665

Top picture is with the new flooring. :)
It may not be African, but I love that classic French Empire yellow.
 
In my little hangout, the outdoors is kinda in your face... with Africa mixed right in.

Also, the smell of steaks cooking over the firepit takes me back there.
r5.jpg

r15.JPG
 
We are going on a very brief three day meat hunt tomorrow, zebra, couple of impala, just the three of us and Josiah our camp hand. Decided to set up the full camp, tents, kitchen the lot, so our inspiration has been looking at the requirements and past lists and planning. This is a dry run for the safari in July, there will be 6 of us on that one, full on retro.
 
Image1618748826.054837.jpg


Sunset over our braai takes me back to Africa every time.
 
We are going on a very brief three day meat hunt tomorrow, zebra, couple of impala, just the three of us and Josiah our camp hand. Decided to set up the full camp, tents, kitchen the lot, so our inspiration has been looking at the requirements and past lists and planning. This is a dry run for the safari in July, there will be 6 of us on that one, full on retro.
I'm so jealous right now. Good luck!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,349
Messages
1,573,658
Members
169,797
Latest member
BiancThom
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top