In memoriam - RIP cal pappas

If this news is true then RIP Cal.

He has provided me with much needed guidance when I purchased my first double rifle. Answered many of my questions with patience. Met up with him a few months back at a local gun show. He was a nice guy in person as he was online.

Regards,

What a terrible loss. Just saw him post yesterday as well.

RIP

Too soon he leaves this earth.. Hope he is hunting at the eternal hunting grounds.
Rip and condoleances to his family and friends.

I never had a chance to meet @cal pappas .. but always made sure to read any post he made... what a wealth of knowledge... he will surely be missed..

If this news is true then RIP Cal.

He has provided me with much needed guidance when I purchased my first double rifle. Answered many of my questions with patience...
Same here.

RIP Cal.

Sad news, prayers for his family!

Condolences to his family. Enjoyed his posts.

Very sad to hear. He had a wealth of knowledge and he will be missed on AH. My sincere condolences to his family. RIP @cal pappas.

My condolences to his family and friends.

RIP Cal. Condolences to his family and friends.

Enjoyed his writing, and his posts. RIP Cal

Wow.....talked with Cal frequently...........last time just 11 days ago..............sorry to hear............FWB

I've never before been physically shocked hearing of a forum member passing. I couldn't believe my eyes. He seemed like someone who would always be there talking about doubles and answering questions for others and maybe myself one day.

RIP Cal.

OMG, terrible news! Never met him, but PM with him frequently. I purchased some dummy rounds for my collection. Very pleasant individual. What a shame. RIP Cal, you will be dearly missed.

I met him at the 2018 Alaska double rifle shoot, great guy with tons of knowledge and always willing to talk guns. I purchased one of his great books (bore rifles) and he included a 4-bore lead ball with the book. My sincere condolences to his family, he will be missed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!