In memoriam: My wife’s passing

Please accept my condolences and heartfelt prayers. Having recently lost someone dear to me, I can imagine how you must feel. Know that the sadness and emptiness will in time be replaced by the best memories of a shared life. Stay in the present and your faith will help you get through this.

My sincerest condolences for the loss of your wife. I hope her passing was tranquil and that you have the strength to continue on in life. Take care

I'm so sorry to hear and a very sad day on AH. I can't even imagine what you are going through, our thoughts are with you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang it, John. Sorry to hear about your loss. She sounds like a beautiful woman and a great wife. You will see her again. God Bless. Prayers sent.

So, so sorry to hear this @johnnyblues I can't begin to imagine.

Sincerest condolences. I'm glad I got to meet her. Seemed a terrific lady.

Sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry for your loss Johnny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your temporary loss. Enjoy her memory until you meet again in a perfect place with no pain. God bless.

Very sorry for your loss.

I am very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you regularly during this time of grief. Your friend, Brian

I too can not imagine what such a loss is like. In this day and age it is ever rarer for two people to find such a lasting partnership. Know all of us here share that loss with you. Hold her memory close.

@johnnyblues so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Johnny So very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you.

I am very sorry for your loss Johnny. Just trying to imagine what is must be like brings tears.

This is terrible news Johnny. Grieve, reflect and live your remaining life to the fullest.

Sorry for loss.Prayers of comfort for you and your family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,