Impala Horn Bottle Openers

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,019
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all. Next in the Top of Texas line is the impala horn bottle openers. I will be making these from various horn types from impala, bushbuck, or springbok. The handles are actual horn imported from SA and the openers are steel finished in a gun metal finish. Price is $55 plus shipping and tax for Texas residents.
IMG_2289.JPG
 
Very cool!
 
If I had one of them laying around the house during my piss poor attempts at marriage I'm sure I would have had it impaled threw my heart!
But very cool Erik
 
I like it...
 
Hello all. Next in the Top of Texas line is the impala horn bottle openers. I will be making these from various horn types from impala, bushbuck, or springbok. The handles are actual horn imported from SA and the openers are steel finished in a gun metal finish. Price is $55 plus shipping and tax for Texas residents. View attachment 174639

@gizmo would love to see what the bushbuck ones will look like.

I picked up a few springbok bottle openers as gifts while in RSA, but have never seen bushbuck variants.
 
@gizmo would love to see what the bushbuck ones will look like.

I picked up a few springbok bottle openers as gifts while in RSA, but have never seen bushbuck variants.
Soon as all my horns clear customs and get to the shop I'll make one and post a pic.
 
Soon as all my horns clear customs and get to the shop I'll make one and post a pic.

Hello, I am interested, please send more pictures and options, Thank you Tom
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,964
Members
169,076
Latest member
ShellaTugg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top