Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello all. Next in the Top of Texas line is the impala horn bottle openers. I will be making these from various horn types from impala, bushbuck, or springbok. The handles are actual horn imported from SA and the openers are steel finished in a gun metal finish. Price is $55 plus shipping and tax for Texas residents.
IMG_2289.JPG

Very cool!

If I had one of them laying around the house during my piss poor attempts at marriage I'm sure I would have had it impaled threw my heart!
But very cool Erik

I like it...

Hello all. Next in the Top of Texas line is the impala horn bottle openers. I will be making these from various horn types from impala, bushbuck, or springbok. The handles are actual horn imported from SA and the openers are steel finished in a gun metal finish. Price is $55 plus shipping and tax for Texas residents. View attachment 174639

@gizmo would love to see what the bushbuck ones will look like.

I picked up a few springbok bottle openers as gifts while in RSA, but have never seen bushbuck variants.

@gizmo would love to see what the bushbuck ones will look like.

I picked up a few springbok bottle openers as gifts while in RSA, but have never seen bushbuck variants.
Soon as all my horns clear customs and get to the shop I'll make one and post a pic.

Soon as all my horns clear customs and get to the shop I'll make one and post a pic.

Hello, I am interested, please send more pictures and options, Thank you Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilburnAle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,