I'm a new in here

lincoxn

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Fortunately I'm able to hunt from about 8 years.
The true is that I'm a very lucky to be able to hunt in a very beautiful and rich of games areas. We have a lof of red stags, wild boars, roedeers and also birds.

No matter how great it is here, Africa is my the biggest hunting dream!
Of course the buffalo is on the top of the list maybe some day..

Any way, there is a small chance to come to Africa and hunt a plains games this year. so I'm even more interested in reading your answers to many interestng issues.

Sorry for my english, I do my best ;)

Take care and have a safety hunts.

:S Welcome:

Giday lincoxn and welcome to the A H forums. You english is just fine so do not worry on that score. Many of us who speak english as a first language are often less able to be understood.

Welcome! Please share some red stag and boar hunting experiences. Lots of us on here have those hunts on our list to to.

Welcome! Your English is fine, Where do you live? With all of the game there, I might have to visit! ☺️

Hello everyone,

The true is that I'm a very lucky to be able to hunt in a very beautiful and rich of games areas. We have a lof of red stags, wild boars, roedeers and also birds.

Any way, there is a small chance to come to Africa and hunt a plains games this year. so I'm even more interested in reading your answers to many interestng issues.

Welcome, friend!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!
:S Welcome:

Hello everyone,

Welcome to AH. And I am very impressed with your English for it. It being your first language. I stink at foreign languages. The only one I picked up rather easily is Swahili! But I don’t get much chance to practice it now. Anyway, I’m so excited that you may soon be going to Africa! You will soon be addicted like the rest of us. Happy adventures! Sue

Welcome to AH lincoxn!

Your English is great lincoxn, welcome to AH. I hope you get to take your buffalo soon.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianne1092

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.