If You Lost Everything

@PaulT
I lost mine years ago and don't really want it back otherwise I might change my mind to things I don't like. Like ballet, opera, golf and the 243.
God forbid if I ever liked any of those.
Oh, Boy! I can just picture Bob in a tutu. Giggle, giggle.

As a few others have mentioned: Blaser with multiple barrels: 30-06, 375 H&H plus a 22LR. 20 Gauge shotgun. I could hunt most anything anywhere in the world and the 22 is just fun to shoot and use for practice.
An old joke: a Jew caught a goldfish, and she says: "let me go, I will fulfill your three wishes," that's it. A Jew, thinking: "Well, a nice house, Mercedes and a beautiful wife. This is the first wish...".

Oh, Boy! I can just picture Bob in a tutu. Giggle, giggle.
@ Newboomer
Don't own a 243 mate so I will never need a tutu or a soy large.
If you ever saw me in one you have permission to shoot me.
I leave the tutu wearing to @CBH & @CoElkHunter as the both have that horrible little cartridge.
You can imagine them with 243s slung over the shoulder, pink tutu and ballet slippers, holding hands and skipping thru a field of flowers singing Tiny Tim's tiptoe thru the tulips or a hunting we will go.
No that's a sight that would have you rolling on the ground in fits of laughter.
Bob

@ Newboomer
Don't own a 243 mate so I will never need a tutu or a soy large.
If you ever saw me in one you have permission to shoot me.
I leave the tutu wearing to @CBH & @CoElkHunter as the both have that horrible little cartridge.
You can imagine them with 243s slung over the shoulder, pink tutu and ballet slippers, holding hands and skipping thru a field of flowers singing Tiny Tim's tiptoe thru the tulips or a hunting we will go.
No that's a sight that would have you rolling on the ground in fits of laughter.
Bob
Ha! Ha! Ha! Townsend, @CBH would be solo cause I don’t own a .243. I bought one for my daughter in law a couple of years ago. But NOW, she wants me to build her a .35 BNE (Banzai Nelson Express)(7.7 Jap necked up to .35) on an Arisaka 99 rifle action. Can you or @Forrest Halley help me out with that?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Townsend, @CBH would be solo cause I don’t own a .243. I bought one for my daughter in law a couple of years ago. But NOW, she wants me to build her a .35 BNE (Banzai Nelson Express)(7.7 Jap necked up to .35) on an Arisaka 99 rifle action. Can you or @Forrest Halley help me out with that?
Well I suppose I could, but I was in the middle of packing my tutu and .243 to go to Bob's house for soy large... Afterwards we were going to pick out ballet slippers together and tiptoe through the tulips...:E Lol:

Well I suppose I could, but I was in the middle of packing my tutu and .243 to go to Bob's house for soy large... Afterwards we were going to pick out ballet slippers together and tiptoe through the tulips...:E Lol:
Or crawl through the lingum tunnels! Ha! Ha!

@CoElkHunter
Mate you own one by proxy because you bought it to start with
Can help you out with the 35BNE but it would be easier and cheaper to take the barrel off that little pissant and put a 35 barrel on it in 358 win and have a baby Whelen.
Bob

@Forrest Halley
As much as I like you mate that ain't gonna happen.
If'n y'all turned up at my place with a 243 you better be donating it as a tomato stake or have a pound of butter with you. The butter is for the 243 so it don't hurt as much when I put it where the sun don't shine on YOUR body.
Bob

@Forrest Halley
As much as I like you mate that ain't gonna happen.
If'n y'all turned up at my place with a 243 you better be donating it as a tomato stake or have a pound of butter with you. The butter is for the 243 so it don't hurt as much when I put it where the sun don't shine on YOUR body.
Bob

Oh boy! I knew those QD rings would come in handy! Now about those open sights and the target stock...is this where somebody shows up and suggests an R8 for takedown? :E Lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross