If you had only One trophy...

Off Dark Continent.... Monster Gold Medal Red Stag in New Zealand or Patagonia
Love hunting in NZ..Been there twice, shot a nice gold medal stag there last trip.

so @Erny you didnt fancy a black and white Kodak bear or one in colour?? ;):E Big Grin:

Oops I will blame the my I device auto spell for that one. If I had a choice I would choose one in color. Black & White would make for a boring mount.

#1 Mountain Nyala #2 Bongo #3 Lord Eland Derby

Like you said bluey it will never happen.

KA-CHING, KA-CHING, KA-CHING..........

I would never get that many "CHINGs" before my bank account went "Waaa Waaa Waaaaaaaaaaa". :D

Other than most local area hunting the overall cost has increased greatly decade after decade. That is especially true when it comes to international hunting which has always been expensive and beyond the means of most hunters.

I still like to dream and one never really knows what tomorrow will bring. But for the most part I feel very fortunate for the times I have gone to far off places and hunted game that I had only dreamed about a year or two earlier. I also don't think any of us will ever realize the dream of doing it all, but we're sure lucky to have put a dent in that dream compared to many others who haven't been as fortunate.

Just to get out of bed and discuss our hunting dreams and memories with others sure beats the hell out of the alternative.

Good dreaming and good hunting to us all!

Last edited:
Other than most local area hunting the overall cost has increased greatly decade after decade. That is especially true when it comes to international hunting which has always been expensive and beyond the means of most hunters.

I still like to dream and one never really knows what tomorrow will bring. But for the most part I feel very fortunate for the times I have gone to far off places and hunted game that I had only dreamed about a year or two earlier. I also don't think any of us will ever realize the dream of doing it all, but we're sure lucky to have put a dent in that dream compared to many others who haven't so fortunate.

Just to get out of bed and discuss our hunting dreams and memories with others sure beats the hell out of the alternative.

Good dreaming and good hunting to us all!
Very well said said sir. I too am grateful for the hunting and memories I have. Always good to dream big!

I agree with the region of Africa and spiral horn addiction with enysse but would probably reverse the order with Lord Derby, bongo, mountain nyala. As far as what I have, can, or probably will every hunt ... it would be another spiral horn ... the kudu!

1. Bongo
1. 100lb Elephant
1. Lord Derby
1. White Lion
1. Leopard
1. Sitatunga
1. White Rhino
1. Cape Buffalo
1. Cheeta
1. Sable

Fixed it for you Adriaan!

Tim

I agree Big5, I'm happy for the hunting I have been able to do. To complain about what I can't do is waste of time. I still will be happy hunting impala or warthogs or anything for that matter.

Sasquatch as told by Teddy Roosevelt in the Wilderness Hunter.

Reactions: BWH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattieHayw

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,