If you had only One trophy...

Tyrannosaurus, late Jurassic - early Cretaceous period walked up with a .470 double.

Failing that, a walked up fully wild adult male lion with a mane to make the 1980s jealous.
Hopefully a problem animal that needs to be taken.

Bigfoot. Hands down the top of my list. I'd even get a full mount and charge folks a fee to take their picture with it. This would fund my other adventures.

Tyrannosaurus, late Jurassic - early Cretaceous period walked up with a .470 double.

You can come and fossil hunt, if you'd like!
Not quite as scary but, you will have the only one.
Just discovered the other day in Southern Alberta.

fish1-lo-res.jpg

Brickburn, I want your computer.......
I don't know how and were you get all this info......

Brickburn, I want your computer.......
I don't know how and were you get all this info......

Just an insane researcher with the same keyboard you have Rob. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of the animals I have hunted it would be Muntjac, they are just so different and challenging.

My wish list #1 would have to be a wild Hippo hunt but on land with a double rifle.

World record Blue Wildebeest, with a Sitatunga as the runner-up.

that's gotta be the most perfect fish fossil ive ever seen

Leopard then stone Ram. John

Failing that, a walked up fully wild adult male lion with a mane to make the 1980s jealous.
Hopefully a problem animal that needs to be taken.

Dude.... I would totally hunt Jurassic Park, if they weren't "protected".... My so. With Autism is a Dinosaur prodigy. He could go on that hunt with me. I would for sure lay down a T Rex....and Stegosaurus to boot!

Taxidermie may be an issue.... Pry go with a European mount!

Reactions: BWH
Not that vaulted.... House, trophy room & office....not a museum.... I wish though!!!

A very tough decision, but I think I'd have to go with an ivory or rhino horn poacher. I'd then want my 'trophy poacher' mounted life size with a plaque at the base warning others about the hazards of poaching.

A very tough decision, but I think I'd have to go with an ivory or rhino horn poacher. I'd then want my 'trophy poacher' mounted life size with a plaque at the base warning others about the hazards of poaching.

Yes!! That may be the best answer!!!! This is like The Family Fued with Richard Dawson..... Good Answer, Good Answer!!!!!

Mine changes all the time. It was a bongo then switched to lord derby eland and now I think mtn nyala would be tops.

For one that I can afford it would be a big boar bushpig and hoping next trip to make that happen.

Off Dark Continent.... Monster Gold Medal Red Stag in New Zealand or Patagonia

image.jpg
How about one of these.....

Bull Elephant in a tie Ecuatorial African Rain Forest........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg