I need a name....

Name it for ea bbl: Dick & Jane. (That way, when you take it out hunting, you can have Fun with Dick & Jane!)

Or... The most direct Swahili phrase for a fat woman is mwanamke mnene. Other common terms describing a heavy or chubby woman include mnene (fat/thick), mwanamke mwenye mwili (a woman with a body/full-figured), or sometimes tipwatipwa (chubby) <"Nen-naay!">
 
I had a mate that called his 3" double 12 Mordred the Goose Slayer Always liked that name

It may be ultimately derived from Latin Moderātus, meaning "within bounds, observing moderation, moderate" with some influence from Latin mors, "death".
 
If you are planning to use her in Zimbabwe, a Shona name might fit ..
musikana akafuta ( fat girl! )
Fat girls are admired in many African cultures because they are strong!
 
....Ethyl or maybe Maybelline:giggle:
 
She is exactly that! I tend to hunt hard and while I absolutely love case hardening and engraving and gold metal work, I love the rounded body and bolsters on this Big Momma.

“Big Momma” sounds fitting
 
I'm not sure this is true... Besides, I don't believe in luck. Warships at sea are named well before they draw blood.
There are more warships at the bottom of the ocean then double barrels...there may be something to this!!! lol
 
Name her "Ethyl"......in the 50's that was the name for premium gas on the gas pumps :D.....because your rifle is premium!
 
Ethyl is a name reserved for pump shotguns. My uncle owned a Humble gas station during the 50’s so you know appear to know the joke about “pumping ethyl”.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top