I need a name....

'Lil Persuasion"

Wait, what did Jesse Ventura call his belt fed machine gun in Predator? Oh yeah, it was "Old Painless"
 
Don’t laugh…think of your favorite thing about Africa, your wife if married and your mother…find the trifecta and your there
You got it, now add in irresistible drive, energy and power.
 
Helga, German Bond girl
1000007513.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top