I Finally Got It!!

Heym 88

AH fanatic
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
584
Reaction score
237
Media
23
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Well guys...some of you may have followed my earlier post about My Heym 88 PH being on layway. Well..after nine months and ten days she's mine. A 450/400 NE. Please don't take this as boasting. I just wanted to share my dream gun with you guys. Enjoy the pics if I can get them to show. heym 004.jpgheym 005.jpgheym 006.jpgheym 003.jpg
 
Congratulations on the acquisition.
I hope you are very happy with it and look forward to seeing the hunting results.
 
Gorgeous!!! Good for you!
 
Congrats to you Heym, I hope it brings you good fortune and a lot of F***ing trophies to put on the wall. Let us know how it shoots. Beautiful rifle by the way.
 
ive read about it over the last few months heym88.
congratulations on your nice looking double
enjoy
 
Thanks guys...your comments are very very much appreciated.
 
Congrats Heym88.
The Heym is an exceptionally well made double,
the 450/400 versatile and effective.

I know you will have much fun with this gun and create many lifelong memories.

Good luck, good hunting and straight shooting.

Paul.
 
I hope to put a deposit down in Sept for a hunt. Looking at a few areas for Buff. We'll see how it goes.
 
Congrats, you have a very nice gun collection!
 
Congrats Heym88! Beautiful Double Let me know when your ready for that Buff and I'll hook you up. :laughing: post some pics of the shot groups when you get the chance.
 
Heym88....abolutely beautiful rifle. This will be the start of many great memories with this rifle. If you ever get tired of carrying it........look me up. I will be happy to trade you a "slightly used" CZ for it.
 
Congrats, beautiful gun! Let us know how it shoots.
 
good to see you have finally got your hands on your double. nice bit of wood. just remember if you are married dont take it to bed with you, if you arent then then its acceptable for the first week, but after that time get some slight self control and just prop it by the bed......:D
 
good to see you have finally got your hands on your double. nice bit of wood. just remember if you are married dont take it to bed with you, if you arent then then its acceptable for the first week, but after that time get some slight self control and just prop it by the bed......:D

Well I'm not married sooooo....well you guys get the idea.
 
Congrats for a great gun !

If I were thinking about buying a double, this would be certainly be my choice.
 
Well I'm not married sooooo....well you guys get the idea.

Well if you fall in love TOO MUCH, you can send that 300 H&H to me, I'm sure I can find a place for it :).
 
The problem is I'm looking at a beautifull used B Searcy in .470 NE from the same place I got my Heym. I swear I'm never going to get to Africa if I keep buying guns.LOL.
 
Well if you fall in love TOO MUCH, you can send that 300 H&H to me, I'm sure I can find a place for it :).

I cant believe you still remember I have a pre 64 in 300 H&H. Shame on you...
 
Well if you fall in love TOO MUCH, you can send that 300 H&H to me, I'm sure I can find a place for it :).

I cant believe you still remember I have a pre 64 in 300 H&H. Shame on you...

Sorry Eric, Heym is going to sell that pre-64 to me! He just doesn't know that yet.:p
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,099
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top