I Finally Got It!!

Thanks guys...your comments are very very much appreciated.
I enjoy great looking Firearms Have a few myself,,but that is Spectacular
 
I guess I will have to get in a line :p.

Na..this Pre 64 300 H&H is an easy 99% gun. It's gotta stay in my safe. However I do have a very nice Whitworth express in .375 for sale.
 
Congrats. Hopefully yours will treat you as well as mine have.
 
Na..this Pre 64 300 H&H is an easy 99% gun. It's gotta stay in my safe. However I do have a very nice Whitworth express in .375 for sale.

Well heck post some pics and price and lets see who bites! Never know it may be me.
 
Sweet looking gun that! I shudder to think what it cost!:o As you say though if Africa is the goal, sometimes sacrifices have to be made. I have sold any number of safe queens to pay for airfare or whatever. It hurts but a guy can always buy more guns AFTER the safari! Good luck with the 88.
 
Na..this Pre 64 300 H&H is an easy 99% gun. It's gotta stay in my safe. However I do have a very nice Whitworth express in .375 for sale.

I'm happy for you, it sounds like a real sweet gun. Unfortunately, I have a 375 H&H, and I don't like to double up on calibers.
 
Thanks..my only concern is that this gun being new sat in the gun shop for awhile..I just hope it wasn't dry fired much as I know that's a big no no. Iv'e ordered snap caps for it.
 
Congrats glad to hear you finally got it. Can't wait to here your feedback once you have a few down the barrels I'm sure it will be great.
 
Well heck post some pics and price and lets see who bites! Never know it may be me.

Attached are some pics...
Price is $ 825.00 shipped. Gun is 98 %. Bluing is perfect. Bore is perfect.
 

Attachments

  • guns 049.jpg
    guns 049.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 188
  • guns 050.jpg
    guns 050.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 190
  • guns 053.jpg
    guns 053.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 193
  • guns 055.jpg
    guns 055.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 212
  • guns 056.jpg
    guns 056.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 170
  • guns 057.jpg
    guns 057.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 189
Attached are some pics...
Price is $ 825.00 shipped. Gun is 98 %. Bluing is perfect. Bore is perfect.

Looks like she's been well cared for I'm keeping my eyes on this one.
 
She's pretty dang close to brand new. I have three .375's also a ruger rsm and a winchester model 70 newer one so I don't have a need for three.
 
That is good price for a .375 H&H!
 
Thats an absolute beaut! Nothing really comes close to good looking guns.

Good luck for all the hunts with it
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,156
Members
170,225
Latest member
RamonGoldf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top