I Can't Wait.......

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 26, 2015
Messages
9,433
Reaction score
21,807
Location
Texas
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
139
Articles
16
Hunting reports
Africa
15
USA/Canada
4
Asia/M.East
2
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Spain, Austria, Australia, TX, CO, NM
I can't wait, its one week to go.
I can't wait to pack it up and get gone!

I can't wait to shoot my .375 a final time,
I can't wait to count and weigh my ammo, again...
I can't wait to make that final decision on what I really NEED to take,
I can't wait to pack my bags checking my list at least ten times!

I can't wait to sit waiting in many airports, (Pappadeaux cajun for lunch Terminal A DFW for sure!)
I can't wait to have some quiet time alone (I'm never alone Jesus is always with me- thank goodness all the trouble I get myself into!)
I can't wait to pace that airplane aisle,
I can't wait to see what movies are on DL 200 (Bose noise cancelling headphones- Check!)

I can't wait to see what my PH and staff are like,
I can't wait for the misery of early AM wakeup call,
I can't wait to smell the air and see the trees,
I can't wait to see the first animal in Zim.

I can't wait for that nervous energy that hits my trigger finger on the first shot in Africa,
I can't wait for that first thing the PH thinks I did right! (Hope there is one..)
I can't wait to get that first animal down and in the salt,
I can't wait to sit around the campfire telling the story at least 3 times, adult beverage in hand!

I can't wait Zimbabwe here I come!

Philip Glass

full
 
Pretty much sums it up!

:A Banana:
 
Awesome-sounds like a great tale to come. 10 days and a wake up and I begin the same ATL delta 200 journey. Good hunting sir!!
 
Best of luck! I "cant wait" for the report!
 
Have a great hunt Philip. Look forward to reading about it.
 
Wish you the best, Philip !
 
good luck sir
 
Best of luck!
 
now wait a minute !!
Haven't you forgotten something ?
Have a safe trip .
 
Best of luck, be safe shoot straight. I leave in 5 days to RSA
 
Have a wonderful safe trip and all the best with Spots.
 
Best of Luck on your trip
 
Good luck, shoot straight and enjoy the ride.
Can't wait.... says it all.
 
I like it Phillip. Have fun!
 
I hope the hunt is going well.
 
Great hunting Phillip! Impatiently waiting in Atlanta for flight 200 ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top