Hunting With Spear Safaris Your One Stop Safari Destination In Africa

Some 2019 News for our valued customers and even more valued future customers.
Newsletter1 900kb.jpg

HAR,! HAR! HAR! Too funny!

Here is a decent Elephant Bull we got just before things turned to Null. My Hunter got out with one day to spare before Delta stopped flying and South Africa closed down. It is a hunt that we will remember for years to come for many reasons.
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
DSCN0002.JPG
fullsizeoutput_2c94.jpeg

Beautiful Nyla’s Ernest. Hope u and yours are safe from worldwide madness. I also barely got out before shutdowns. Sorry I missed u in Dallas. Cheers. Jacques

Two Photos of a Magnificent Kudu Bull.
Often this is all you will see of an elusive and Old Bull. A good, trained and experienced eye will spot him instantly, and Point him out to you the hunter. Choose your PH. Carefully. !!

On the second Photo I enhanced a bit so that you can see the detail a bit better.

IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0571.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trg
Hunting in Burkina Faso with Spear Safaris

A hunt in Burkina Faso with Andy. Great buffalo and Roan trophies.

Hunting in Burkina Faso with Spear Safaris by Spear Safaris posted Jun 18, 2020 at 5:41 AM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElaneCardi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!