Hunting With Spear Safaris Your One Stop Safari Destination In Africa

A great Group of Dagga boys.
IMG_3143.jpg
IMG_3160.jpg

Nice clips Ernest
Glad u r getting some hunting
Hope u and yours r fine. Jacques

We got this brute this morning the 18th of May 2021.
Pictured here is my Trusted Tracker, John, for around 25 years now, and my Useless hunting dog / companion "Jock"
IMG_3876.jpg

Thanks for a great hunt for me and my brother ! Had some of the best buffalo hunting in our lives !
You offer the best in the business!
From my brother Sam and I !
I will be back after this virus is over !

Thanks for a great hunt for me and my brother ! Had some of the best buffalo hunting in our lives !
You offer the best in the business!
From my brother Sam and I !
I will be back after this virus is over !
Congrats on having made a buffalo hunt with the Spear Safaris team. I had reached the apparently false impression from your previous posts that you had not hunted Africa since you were kid visiting your uncle. You should post a hunting report and photos of that trip. I am sure Spear Safaris would appreciate the testimonial.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois