Howdy from Oregon

tmfisher57

Reaction score
Howdy guys and gals!! Have been a lurker over here for a bit. I bought a 375 Ruger last april, gearing up for a someday alaskan moose hunt. Y'all take care, and I look forward to gaining some "big bore" knowledge.

Giday tmfisher57 and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard from the Columbia River Gorge!

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, we are happy to see you decided to join us. How does the Ruger 375 shoot? When are you thinking of taking it to Alaska? Have you compared the cost of an Alaskan Moose hunt to a PG hunt in Africa? You may be in store for a surprise. When I found out that I could hunt Africa for less than a guided Elk hunt my choice to hunt Africa was a no brainer. Check out the Deals and Offers on AH and let us know what you found.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH tmfisher57! Glad to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH !

tmfisher57, welcome to the AH forum! Glad you decided to join! If/when you make it to Africa, you will be hooked!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH. There may be one or two guys on this site that shoot .375 and bigger. Congrats on the new rifle.

Howdy guys and gals!! Have been a lurker over here for a bit. I bought a 375 Ruger last april, gearing up for a someday alaskan moose hunt. Y'all take care, and I look forward to gaining some "big bore" knowledge.

Hello tmfisher,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello. Welcome to AH. Great place to learn.

Welcome to AH @tmfisher57. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome TMFisher!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg