Howdy from florida

Welcome aboard Chrisbritton. You certainly have a well rounded battery of rifles. What have you hunted with them in the States? Do you reload? Now that "Covid" is winding down, have you given any thoughts to booking an African hunt?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!

Your comments about liking big rifles made me think of the rap song about liking ... well you know.

Except here it should be, "I like big rifles and I cannot lie".
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I was a 6th generation floridian before moving. What part of that once magnificent state are u in?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top