Hot off the blind!

Hi Tony, so you actually hunted with Kobus ?, well, look who´s here with me.

Imagen072_zps2cc2b622.jpg
 
Best of luck to you, tap!
 
hey what the heck???? cobus is like a brother to me. you better have tipped him well and treated him like a gentleman or i will have to mail porn subscriptions to your neighbors with your name on the books! are u there hu ting with him now. after he came over the other night he said he was doing a buffalo hunt. surely he wasnt talking about you. if your around have him take u to his sisters house and we can go hunt a nyala. 28" nyala are easy to find and there cheaper than on mkuze. and their free range
 
Glad to see you are having some fun Tony.

Keep us in the loop on the proceedings of this hunt.
 
hey what the heck???? cobus is like a brother to me. you better have tipped him well and treated him like a gentleman or i will have to mail porn subscriptions to your neighbors with your name on the books! are u there hu ting with him now. after he came over the other night he said he was doing a buffalo hunt. surely he wasnt talking about you. if your around have him take u to his sisters house and we can go hunt a nyala. 28" nyala are easy to find and there cheaper than on mkuze. and their free range

Unfortunately I am not there now, that was in 2010!

Oh yes, we had a great time, show Kobus the pic, and ask him about the spaniard who killed a buff with a single shot to the neck, I´m sure he remembers me.
 
That is a great cat Tap. Sometimes a little luck goes a long way. Congrats. Keep us updated as your hunting. Bruce
 
Proper Ngwe . Congratulations.
 
Congrats on a great cat Tap! Life always seems to get better after a storm! Hang in there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,573
Members
169,761
Latest member
ConradMeji
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top