Hi!

bebben#

Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Birds, warthog,
Hi! All,
I’m from India and been an outdoors guy since age 8- now 72 and going strong. I’ve hunted everything in India, from rabbits to rogue elephants, got my 4 leopards in my teens, on foot. I love fishing too, fished in Russia, NZ,, UK, mainly fly. In india I fish for our premier game fish the Mahseer. Off to RSA next month for a fortnight of hunting/fishing.

Welcome to AH bebben#!

Hello bebben#,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to the forum!!! Sounds like you've got some stories to tell. We'd love to hear them.

Welcome aboard!

Giday bebben# and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard bebben#. I'd like to hear (well actually read) about your hunting exploits especially the Leopards and Rogue Elephants.

Welcome to AH!!!

bebben#, welcome to the AH forum! Hope you will write us a report about your Africa adventure?

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Welcome to the best hunting site going.

Welcome to AH!

Hi! All,
I’m from India and been an outdoors guy since age 8- now 72 and going strong. I’ve hunted everything in India, from rabbits to rogue elephants, got my 4 leopards in my teens, on foot. I love fishing too, fished in Russia, NZ,, UK, mainly fly. In india I fish for our premier game fish the Mahseer. Off to RSA next month for a fortnight of hunting/fishing.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH @bebben# ! Be sure to write a few reports of your adventures hunting in India! Not enough recent hunting there gets published anymore!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrieneRun

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois