Shavesgreen

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Hi guys,

I`m Charly from the New Forest in England. I run a small sporting agency offering UK game shooting, fishing and Stalking as well as Safaris in Zambia and just lately in Tanzania. My folks are resident in ZA as missionaries with the Flying Mission, they have also served in Kenya and Botswana.

My new website will be launching in a few days so I`ll be asking your opinions!

Looking forward to getting to know you all,
Charly.

Welcome Charly. Looking forward to your posts.

Hi Charly

Welcome aboard. I am in the UK too, not far from you in Gloucestershire.

Have you got any Fallow and/or Sika shooting? I have plenty of Roe and Muntjac shooting locally and I was going to Hamptworth estate for Fallow although I haven't been able get a reply to my recent enquiries. I'll be looking for a couple of shoots a year. I'm not big on trophies, I just enjoy the experience. If you can help please send me an email through the contact facility of this site.

Karibu Charly,
good to have you on here. Looking forward to some good input from your side. Cheers,

Welcome to AH Charly! Look forward to checking out your new website and getting to know you. Feel free to include your company in the AH Hunting Directory, it may already be in there... Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for the welcome Guys,

I havn`t looked at the directory bit yet but will in a moment.
Gloucester, I have sent you a PM regarding stalking.

Charly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg