Hi from the north

Shadow

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello from snowy central Wisconsin. I have just joined the site. I live in Wisconsin during the winter and in northern Ontario from May through October. We have a small outdoor resort, Happy Camp Ontario that offers fishing and hunting opportunities.

I was reading a thread about stalking Bear think we may have some wonderful opportunities for Ontario residents with this near our camp. We also have non-resident hunting opportunities but by law we are limited to the specific area a non-resident can hunt and this hampers stalking opportunities. I am extremely interested in helping out people pursue a trophy hunt for Bear at Happy Camp Ontario!!

I look forward to meeting many of you, take care.

Welcome to AH Shadow! looking forward to having you on the site. Please feel free to create a signature (click HERE) to your forum post with a link to your website

Hi Shadow

Welcome to AH

Howdy!

Enjoy the site! Folks are very friendly around here! :)

gday shadow welcome and enjoy the site

Welcome to AH, Shadow !

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH.

You know, if you hang around here too long, you will end up planning a safari!

So be careful! :D

Welcome to AH Shadow!

Welcome Shadow!

Welcome to AH, Shadow!

Welcome to AH, the place to hang out of the internet, best website around hands down

Welcome to AH

welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Shadow! Please add your website if you have one to your signature we would love to check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg